With the new update of Windows 10 users are experiencing new problem with Nvidia Geforce when they turn on computer or Nvidia Geforce application with an error message of “Nvidia Share Not Responding”.
“Nvidia Share” is a feature of Geforce experience application which is called hardware-accelerated screen recording.
In this tutorial you should follow the below simple methods to get rid of this problem.
Fix “Nvidia Share Not Responding” Error in Windows
The solution to this problem is “Changing to a Default theme” through simple steps:
- To do that right on desktop anywhere and from pop-up menu select Personalize
- Then Click on Theme present at the left side of the screen. After that select Theme setting on the right side of the screen.
- From Theme settings select any of the default theme and select any theme from there.
- After that Apply changes and Reboot your computer.
- At last Turn off the Nvidia Share and then turn it on. The problem will not occur again.