Bluestacks is the platform on which you can run Android games and apps on your PC and Mac. It is the Android emulator which you can use it to run games in PCs. But sometimes error “Bluestack won’t start” occur and because of this error you are not able to run the games and apps on your PCs.
With this error you are not able to use the bluestacks platform. This error is very common and cannot be resolve by just restarting the Engine or rebooting the PC.
Fix Problem of “bluestacks won’t start” in Windows 8/10
Some of the solutions to fix this error are updating the version of your windows 10 or installing the bluestacks updates. One other issue that cause this error is your installed antivirus program.
If you have antivirus installed on your computer try to turn it off and check if the engine works or not. In this tutorial we will guide you through simple steps how to resolve this issue. Just follow the below simple methods.
Solution to the problem is “Switch to DirectX and change RAM capacity”:
- Open the bluestack applications
- Click on the option button located at the top right corner look like downwards arrow
- In options click on “settings”
- From there click “Engine” from the left pane and select “DirectX”
- Also change the core number from the drop down menu and try different RAM capacity settings and then at last click on restart Now.