Hotstar is a free app developed by Star Corp. India to allow users watch TV serials, movies, live cricket matches on their Android smartphones. By following the steps mentioned in this tutorial, you will be able to free download Hotstar app for Windows 7/8/10 (both 32 & 64 bits).
Hotstar Download for PC
Many people like me want to watch movies alone. It is because they do not want to expose their emotions. If this is case with you, then watching it on your smartphone is the best solution.
Secondly, sometimes it is good to watch such things when on long flight or journey. It helps to pass the time in easy way. Hotstar is solution in all such cases.
The concept of Hotstar app was based on this idea. That is why the motto of Hotstar App for Windows 8 32 bit PC is “go solo”. Solo mean alone or watching movies or cricket match on Hotstar alone.
Download Hotstar App for Windows 8/10 PC without Bluestacks Emulator
Despire huge popularity of the app, Star corp. only released this app for Android devices. What if you want to watch cricket matches, tv shows or movies online on your Windows PC using Hotstar app? Well, you can.
There is a small workaround that will help you get Hotstar for PC installed without Bluestacks. Yes, you have heard it right.
- First of all download Nox App Player on your Windows PC.
- When downloading is completed, proceed with Nox App Player installation. It will be required to get Hotsart installed on our PC.
- Download Hotstar. Put this in a separate folder.
- Launch Nox App Player and browse for the Hotstar APK file you have just downloaded. It will start the installation.
- After installation, launch it inside the Nox App Player.
Rest the interface of Hotstar for Windows 8 and Windows 10 will be same as that you get on your Android device. Enjoy watching your favorite cricket matches, tv shows, dramas and movies online.