From the creators of Clash of Clans comes another strategy game, Clash Royale. A real time multiplayer game featuring 1v1 or 2v2 battles.
As player levels up, he’s given cards from which he can build decks. Similarly trophies are earned as player wins. Proceeding to higher levels unlocks new arenas.
The 3 minute battles filled with action, rage and suspense is what makes this game so great. There are three friendly and three enemy towers, One of these is the main tower. The first player to destroy that wins.
There are so many cards to unlock in this game. Each with its own unique abilities. Such as, Archers, Giants and Bombers etc. These cards can be leveled up.
Download Clash of Clans for Windows 8/10 PC
Before proceeding with tutorial, make sure that your PC is running on updated version of Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Also, you will need to have upgraded graphics card installed in your PC.
If above requirements are fulfilled, you can follow the steps below to install Hay Day on your Windows PC:
- Download any Android emulator like blue stacks on your Windows PC and install it.
- Launch Blue stacks Android emulator.
- Search for “Clash of Clans” using the search option at top right or left.
- Select Clash of Clans from the search results and proceed with its installation.
Tips and Tricks to Play Clash of Clans on Windows
- Always try to use the cards costing less elixir while the enemy is near your tower. This will allow you to counter the enemy more easily.
- Use your high elixir cards to counter push from the opposite lane. And use less elixir cards for defense.
- Come up with your own combinations such as deploying an archer or a musketeer with a knight. This will give you an extra edge in battle.
- This will help in leveling up fast. Completing achievements like joining a clan will also allow you to gain extra xp + gems. Thus allowing you to level up faster.
Let us know if you have any questions or tips related to Clash of Clans for Windows 8/10 PC.
Muhammad Qasim is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.