CM Security, an app with over a 50,000,000 downloads and a rating of 4.6, is the most trusted companion for your device.
With CM Security, there is no need to worry about the device’s memory consumption. The interface is simple enough and it takes only a few minutes to scan your device.
This app will not take any of your device’s storage. CM Security has a simple and light scanner than takes only a few minutes to get its job done.
Memory cards or any other external devices are also under its radar. It also provides automatic scans to keep you safe while you work.
How to Download CM Security for Windows 8/10 PC or Laptop
Here are the few steps to run CM Security on windows:
- First of all download Nox App Player.
- Search for “CM Security for PC” and proceed with installation.
Let us know if you have faced any issue during installation of CM Security app on your Windows 8/10 PC or Laptop.
UPDATE: CM Security has been updated to an app called Security Master (by Cheetah Mobile). It has many of the same functionality of the original app, but also provides:
- antivirus software (free to use)
- battery saver
- junk clean (removes junk files with just one tap)
- CPU cooler (by removing background apps that consume much of the system performance)
- VPN (protect your private data, and access websites that are restricted by IP address)
- Wi-Fi security
- Anti-theft alarm (alarm sounds when someone picks up your phone)
- Intruder selfie
- and message security (hides notifications preview)
The updated version of this app is rated at 4.6 out of 5 stars with over 25 million reviews.
Muhammad Qasim is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.