In Windows 10, by default the pdf viewer is Microsoft Edge and if you want to change it, then you need to make your own default application. In this tutorial, we will guide you how to Make your desired app as default app. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods To Make Your Desired App As Default App
Follow the below steps carefully:
Step 1: Go To Settings
1. Simply press the windows Key.
2. In search bar, type “Default Programs” and press enter.
3. Then, you will see “Default App settings”. Click on it.
4. In Default app window, locate the option “Choose default app by file type” and click on it.
5. search for the .pdf file and you will see the Microsoft Edge there, then simply click on it.
6. A new pop-up menu will open from which you should select the desired app as your default app like “Adobe Acrobar Reader” for pdf file.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.