Error reporting is by default enable in all versions of windows. Sometimes, it is very annoying. In this tutorial, we will guide you through simple methods how to disable error reporting in windows 10. Simple follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods To Disable Error Reporting in Windows 10
Follow the below steps carefully:
1. Simultaneously press windows + R key to open run dialogue box.
2. In run dialogue box, type in the “services.msc” and then press enter.
3. In services window, locate the “Windows Error Reporting Service” and then right click on it and select “properties”.
4. In properties window, click on Disabled from the menu next to Startup type. If you are unable to select it, then log in as administrator or open the “services.msc” using command prompt by typing the command “services.msc”.
5. At last, click on “Ok” and then press “Apply” button to save changes.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.