DU Recorder is an outstanding App for recording your videos with high-quality results, whatever you want to record with, either on your smartphone or PC.
DU Recorder does not compromise on quality. Don’t worry, you will be able to record video with high-quality results through this app. It also includes many awesome features like live video chatting and sharing videos with your friends and family members.
Some of the awesome features which DU recorder provides are as follows:
- You can record video with high quality results
- It also allow you to share your videos and live video chatting with your friends and family members
- It also allow you to virtually record anything
In this guide we will show you how to install DU recorder for PC.
To install DU Recorder for PC, you need to download the APK file for this application. You then have to select this APK file from BlueStacks, and you are good to go.
In this method, you’ll get started with DU Recorder on your PC with the assistance of an Android emulator. We recommend that you utilize BlueStacks 4 for this purpose, but there are several other emulators available on the market for your use.
An Android emulator is free software you can download that imitates the Android operating system in a window on your desktop or laptop computer. In that window, you will be able to use or play almost any Android app or game that you wish.
Thus, the first step in this method is to select your emulator. Then, you need to download and install the emulator.
Once you have the emulator installed, launch it. Inside the emulator, find your APK file.
Don’t have the APK? Inside the emulator, navigate to Google Play Store or to your chosen site to get the files for the app.
Once you have the app installed, you are ready to start using it within your emulator.
And that’s about it!
Download and Install DU Recorder for PC with BlueStacks Emulator
- To get started, you want to download the BlueStacks emulator and open it to run it
- You now have to sign into your Gmail account. Do this by going to the apps in the BlueStacks emulator and click on your email. You will then be prompted to sign into your email so you can use the Google Play Store
- On the emulator, click the back button after you sign into your Gmail account and then navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Once at the Google Play Store, click and open it. You can then search the store for DU Recorder
- Click on the DU Recorder and then download it. This can take a few minutes but will be automatically installed
- You can then go to your apps, find DU Recorder and click on it. You can now use the app on your pc.
Can the DU Recorder Record Video Calls?
DU Recorder makes it extremely easy to livestream and record content right from your pc screen. With this recording feature, you can also record videos, video calls, and popular programs you may be watching on different livestream apps.
Can You Record Internal Audio in DU Recorder?
Google policy actually does not allow you to do internal audio recording on Android. However, some devices have a feature within their user interface that allows this. However, you may still not be able to hear the internal sounds when recorded. For this, you may need to use an Elgato game capture card.
More Features of DU Recorder and Its Benefits
The DU Recorder is an application that can be used on both Android and PC devices. It allows the user to record high-quality videos of what is happening on their screen. This means users can record the video games they are playing, video sharing, live streaming, chatting, and more.
You can also edit videos with this application. When you use DU Recorder for PC, you can record and share all of your activities.
Some of the more advanced features of DU Recorder app include:
- Screen recording with a variety of resolution up to 1080p HD quality
- You can pause and resume the recording – screen capture
- Video recording from the front of a camera
- Access the screen record controlling system through the Windows notification bar
- Make GIFs
- Edit video − combine multiple videos into one, remove parts, customize the volume, add background music or images, rotate or resize the video, convert the video to GIF, and more.
- Live stream with a broadcast resolution setting
- Set privacy level settings for live streaming
- Live stream any audience comments
- Stream with a much higher quality
- With DU Recorder, your livestream can be streamed to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
With all of the advanced features, the DU Recorder for PC Windows and Mac provides, you can record high-quality screen videos easily. To download DU Recorder, follow our simple steps above, and you will be well on your way to improved screen recording and so much more.
Any questions about the information contained in this tutorial? Let us know in the comments section below.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.