TWRP is the most popular Custom recovery nowadays as the android user want to customize their phones with Custom ROMs and TWRP recovery help them to install Custom ROMs on their device.
In this tutorial we are providing download links for TWRP Recovery and we will guide you how to install TWRP recovery on your phone.
Let me describe you some advantages of TWRP recovery:
- Manage to flash SuperSu to root your device.
- Manage to install Custom ROM on your device.
- You can make Full Back-up and Restore point of your important data.
- Help you to install OTA updates.
Download Link For TWRP recovery:
You can download the required TWRP recovery for your smartphone from the link below:
- Download TWRP recovery
After download the required TWRP recovery for your smartphone. Let me guide you how to install TWRP Recovery on your phone.
Steps To install TWRP Recovery on your smartphones:
Before proceeding to installing process, you need to follow some pre-requirements:
- Make back-up of your important data.
- Unlock the bootloader on your device. Here is the link to guide How to unlock bootloader on xiaomi device.
- Download and install USB drivers for your device.
- Download ADB & Fastboot driver.
Now proceed to installation process by following the below steps:
- Enable the USB debugging by going to settings->About phone->MIUI version for several times until it enable the Developer option.
- Locate the TWRP recovery file which you have downloaded before and rename it to “twrp.img”.
- Then press right click in the whitespace anywhere while holding shift button and choose “open powershell windows here”. This action will open command prompt.
- To boot your phone into fastboot, turn your phone off. Press Power and Volume down buttons simultaneously until you boot into fastboot mode.
- Then you need to connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable.
- In Powershell window, type the following command. This command will display the list of connected devices:
- For flashing TWRP recovery on your smartphone, you need to type the following command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for the flashing process to complete and then type the following command to reboot your device:
- To boot your phone into TWRP recovery. Turn your phone Off. Press and hold Power and Volume up buttons until the phone boot into TWRP recovery.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your phone.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.