Huge fan of DrDisrespect? In this quick article, we provide you with DrDisrespect’s PUBG settings so that you can work to bring up your game performance.
DrDisrespect is one of most popular streamers out there with around 2 million followers. He is one of those very successful gamers who has found a way to make a living off of gaming skill, to the tune of millions and millions of dollars through advertisement revenue, subscribers, and even donations.
No stranger to controversy, he has no problems saying things that send the PUBG community into a frenzy, including criticizing the game and other gamers.
Either way, you can’t doubt his skills. If you are a fan of DrDisrespect, you might want to know his PUBG settings, his gear and gaming rig.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brightness: 75
- Anti-aliasing: Very Low
- Shadows: Very Low
- Post-Processing: Very Low
- Textures: Medium
- Foliage: Very low
- Effects: Low
- View Distance: Medium
- FPS Camera FOV: 103
Note that DrDisrespect uses the Nvidia Digital Vibrance to make the game look brighter and does not use reshade (which is now banned as cheating).
- DPI Settings: 400
- Polling Rate: 500
- Invert Mouse: NO
- General Sensitivity: 55
- Vehicle Driver Sensitivity: 50
- Targeting Sensitivity: 45
- Scoping Sensitivity: 46
- Scope2X Sensitivity: 47
- Scope4X Sensitivity: 48
- Scope8X Sensitivity: 49
- Scope15X Sensitivity: 50
- CPU: Core i7-6700K 4.2 GHz (Overclocked to 4.6 GHz)
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 8GB in SLI.
- Ram: Corsair Dominator 64GB DDR4 at 2800MHz
- Hard Rive: 512 GB M.2 PCIE SSD (2)
- Case: ROG GT51CA
- Motherboard: Z170 PRO Gaming/AURA
- Mouse: Zowie ZA11
- Keyboard: Corsair K70
- Headphones: Turtle Beach Stealth 600
- Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27A! 27″ 4K/UHD IPS G-SYNC Gaming Monitor
Are you a big fan of DrDisrespect? What do you think of him? Let us know what you think in the comments section below.