VoLTE is the abbreviation of voice-over-long-term-evolution. Nowadays, every new smartphone is VoLTE supported. VoLTE manage best quality voice and video calls with faster speed. But in some countries, due to technical issues, users are not able to enable VoLTE. Because this feature is disabled in some countries.
Users of xiaomi devices, who are going through this problem should simply follow this article in order to resolve this issue. Don’t worry, we will guide you through simple methods how to enable VoLTE on xiaomi devices.
Methods To Enable VoLTE on Xiaomi devices using USSD Code:
- Dial *#*#86583#*#* on your phone.
- Tap on the call button and the USSD code will run.
- Wait for the process to complete and VoLTE will be enable on your device.
Methods To Enable VoLTE on Xiaomi devices SQLite Editor:
- You need to download SQLite Editor From Google playstore. Note: “the application is paid”.
- Install the application and open the application and tap on “Files” tab.
- Go to Data->Data->com. android provider.settings->Databases.
- Open Settings.db->Global file.
- Search for the option “Volte_feature_disabled”.
- Then all you need is to change the value from 0 to 1. Save the changes.
- At last, reboot your smartphone and you are done. Now we will be able to see and enable VoLTE option.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.