VoLTE is the abbreviation standing for Voice-Over-Long-Term-Evolution. Nowadays, every new smartphone is VoLTE supported. VoLTE manages the best quality voice and video calls with faster speed. But in some countries, due to technical issues, users are not able to enable VoLTE. Because this feature is disabled in some countries.
VoLTE is the standard for high-speed wireless communication for data terminals and mobile phones. Historically, carriers have not used VoLTE, using LTE instead. It is for this reason that users could never use both voice and data at the same time (can’t surf the internet to look up something while also talking with someone on the phone). With VoLTE, you could now do both at the same time, which is one of many reasons this is a sought after functionality.
Users of xiaomi devices, who are going through this problem should simply follow this article in order to resolve this issue. Don’t worry, we will guide you through simple methods how to enable VoLTE on xiaomi devices.
Methods To Enable VoLTE on Xiaomi devices using USSD Code:
- Dial *#*#86583#*#* on your phone.
- Tap on the call button and the USSD code will run.
- Wait for the process to complete and VoLTE will be enabled on your device.
Methods To Enable VoLTE on Xiaomi devices SQLite Editor:
- You need to download SQLite Editor From Google playstore. Note: “the application is paid”.
- Install the application and open the application and tap on “Files” tab.
- Go to Data->Data->com. android provider.settings->Databases.
- Open Settings.db->Global file.
- Search for the option “Volte_feature_disabled”.
- Then all you need is to change the value from 0 to 1. Save the changes.
- At last, reboot your smartphone and you are done. Now we will be able to see and enable VoLTE option.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.