If you are encountering the ERR Connection Timed Out error in your Google Chrome, there is something wrong with your google chrome or its files. It can be solved very easily in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Guide to Fix Err Connection Timed Out in Chrome
We have gathered some useful tips to get rid of this problem.
Fix # 01: Clearing Browsing Data of Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press CTRL + H.
- On the left side of this tab, click on the clear browsing data.
- It is better to delete the data from the beginning of time. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Fix # 02: Proxy Option
Press Windows Key + R at the same time.
- Type ‘inetcpl.cpl’ and press Enter. This will bring you to the Internet Properties window.
- Select the connections tab.
- At the bottom of this tab, you will see LAN settings, click it.
- Now Disable the option ‘Use a proxy server for LAN’. Apply the settings and then restart your computer.
Fix # 03: Chrome Cleanup Tool
The Chrome cleanup tool will check for any unwanted softwares causing this problem.