Google Chrome is the best browser out there but it struggles with a lot of issues. Chrome_err_spdy_protocol_error means that you cannot access the desired website on your internet.
Solve “chrome_err_spdy_protocol_error” in Google Chrome
There are a number of issues that lead to this error. We have gathered only the effective and the easier ones.
Updating Google Chrome
First of all you need to make sure that your Google chrome browser is up-to-date.
- Open Google Chrome.
- On the right corner of this window, you will see three vertical dots.
- Click it and select about google chrome.
- Then go to help. If you see an update button, click it.
Clearing Google Chrome Cache
- Once you are in the google chrome window, press CTRL + H to open the history tab.
- Click clear browsing data located on the left side.
- Then choose the option ‘from the beginning of time’.
- After this, restart your PC.
Chrome Cleanup Tool
Chrome cleanup tool is an official tool that helps the users to overcome such issues. type ‘chrome cleanup tool’ in the google chrome window in order to use this tool.
We hope that after these methods, your issue has been resolved.