If you see this error in your Chrome, it means that your browser cannot establish connection with the desired website. Some websites load, while the other would not.
Changes in the network settings could be the cause of this error.
Methods to Fix ERR_CONNECTION_RESET Error Chrome
We have put together some useful tips in order to solve this issue.
Fix # 01: Use CCleaner
CCleaner is a very popular software that helps your PC to get rid of unwanted files. CCleaner is safe to use. It is also free to download.
- Once you have downloaded CCleaner onto your computer, run it.
- It will check and then delete the unwanted files.
- Then go to the registry tab and choose all the options. T
- hen run the scan and fix the selected issues.
- It will then ask you to make a backup of these files.
- Once you are done with it, continue the process.
- Restart your PC to solve this problem.
Fix # 02: Clear Chrome’s browsing Data
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press CTRL + H.
- On the left side, click clear browsing data.
- Make sure to select the beginning of time option while deleting the data.
- Restart your computer.
Fix # 03: Disable your Anti-virus Program
- Temporarily disable your antivirus program by locating it in the taskbar.
- Right-click it and select the option, ‘disable antivirus’.
- Choose the desired time.
If you have carefully followed all these steps, your issue must have been resolved.