If you see the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome, it means that something is wrong either with your internet or chrome. This error will prevent you from accessing internet. Solve this issue easily on Chrome in Windows 8/10, thanks to some great tips.
Fix “ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED” Error in Windows 8/10 on Chrome
There are various methods to fix this ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error in Windows. Some of the best are mentioned below:
Fix # 01: Resetting your Modem
First of all, reset your modem and turn it back on after 5 minutes. Sometimes this simply puts an end to this issue. If the issue persists, follow the other methods.
Fix # 02: Clearing Browsing Data in Chrome
If the issue is with the chrome, clearing its browsing data might be the solution to this problem. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Once you are on the google chrome window, press CTRL + H.
- This will bring the history tab.
- On the left side of this window, you will see an option for deleting your browsing data.
- You must select the option ‘all time’.
- Now restart Chrome and your PC.
Fix # 03: Reinstalling Network Adapter Drivers
- Right-click ‘My Computer’.
- Select the properties under the top section.
- On the left side, there is device manager.
- Click it and it will open a new window.
- Select Network adapters.
- Right-click your network adapter and uninstall the drivers.
- You can download the latest drivers for your network adapters from the manufacturer’s website manufacturer’s website.
As always, we think it is a good idea to back up your important documents and data before performing any sort of maintenance on your computer or other devices, to make sure that all of your information is safe and protected.
We hope that you were able to resolve your problem with the information presented in this article. If you are still having problems, feel free to let us know about it in the comments section below.
Muhammad Talha is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.