If you see the error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED in Chrome, it means that something is wrong either with your internet or chrome. This error will prevent you from accessing internet. Solve this issue easily on Chrome in Windows 8/10, thanks to some great tips.
Fix “ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED” Error in Windows 8/10 on Chrome
There are various methods to fix this ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED error in Windows. Some of the best are mentioned below:
Fix # 01: Resetting your Modem
First of all, reset your modem and turn it back on after 5 minutes. Sometimes this simply puts an end to this issue. If the issue persists, follow the other methods.
Fix # 02: Clearing Browsing Data in Chrome
If the issue is with the chrome, clearing its browsing data might be the solution to this problem. In order to do this, follow these steps:
- Once you are on the google chrome window, press CTRL + H.
- This will bring the history tab.
- On the left side of this window, you will see an option for deleting your browsing data.
- You must select the option ‘all time’.
- Now restart Chrome and your PC.
Fix # 03: Reinstalling Network Adapter Drivers
- Right-click ‘My Computer’.
- Select the properties under the top section.
- On the left side, there is device manager.
- Click it and it will open a new window.
- Select Network adapters.
- Right-click your network adapter and uninstall the drivers.
- You can download the latest drivers for your network adapters from the manufacturer’s website manufacturer’s website.
Problem solved? It should be!