Windows 10 is still not very old and the users can experience some annoying issues. Some users have experience the issue that they could not get to use their headphones in Windows 10. Here’s how to solve it.
How to Solve Headphones Not Working Issue in Windows 10
We have covered some simple methods to solve this problem.
First of all you need to make sure that the audio are installed. In order to do that you need to head over to your manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers from there.
Fix # 01: Automatically Update your Audio Drivers
- Right-click the sound icon located on the taskbar.
- Select sounds.
- Select Playback section.
- Choose Headphones or speakers.
- Go to properties. Again go to properties.
- On the bottom of this window, you will see the change settings option.
- Click it and then update your drivers.
- Once the download has finished, check if the problem is solved.
Fix # 02: Front Panel Jack Detection
If you have the Realtek software installed:
- Open it and go to the speakers tab.
- On the right side of this tab, select Connector Settings.
- Now disable the ‘Disable front panel jack detection’ option and you are good to go.