Device manager include the features called imaging device that has all the imaging device under it which allow to disable or enable and update the drivers for your imaging devices. But some users have reported while trying using webcam. Unfortunately, the error occurs “No Driver Found” and you will not find the imaging device.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through simple methods how to fix this issue. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Methods To Fix Error Imaging Device Not Found
Follow the below steps carefully:
Step 1: Reboot Your Computer:
The first solution to all problems you might try is to restart your computer. Hope so, by restarting your computer might solve the problem. If you are still facing the problem, then follow the below methods.
Step 2: Check The Webcam Device
Check your webcam whether it is on or off by mistake, if it is off, then turn it on. Sometimes, we go ahead with software problem and the problem is in hardware as it is off. Therefore, turn the webcam on and then check the error still persists or not.
Step 3: How To Add Imaging Device Manually
1. Simultaneously press windows+R key to open run dialogue box and then type “hdwwiz.cpl” and press enter.
2. Then click on the “action” and then choose “Add Legacy Hardware” from the properties menu.
3. Click on “Next” and then choose the option “Install the hardware that i manually select from the list” and click on “Next” and then select “imaging devices” and click on “Next”.
4. Locate the missing “imaging devices” and then choose to add it.
Step 4: Using Windows Troubleshooter To Fix The problem
Follow the below steps to run the troubleshooter in order to overcome the problem:
1. Click on the windows icon and then type the “Troubleshoot” in the start menu to open it.
2. Then all you need is to choose “Hardware and Devices” from the troubleshoot window. Double click on it and then click on “Run the troubleshooter”.
3. Wait for the troubleshooter process to complete and it will fix the problem for you.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.