Updated to Kodi 17.1 Krypton and now facing the annoying buffering issue? Do not worry as this tutorial will guide you step by step to fix this problem.
For those unaware of this amazing app, Kodi is very famous media center application that allow people watch their favorite movies and tv shows on their computers, smartphones and tablets. Since it is online based, you might face some problems like buffering issues when you try to stream your favorite content on Kodi.
How to Fix Kodi 17.1 Krypton Buffering Problem
Recently Kodi released their famous Kodi 17.1 Krypton version. With lot of new features added, some users are facing the buffering issue with Kodi 17.1. If you are one of them, follow the steps we have mentioned below to get rid of this issue.
If it pretty simple, provided you have some basic knowledge of how Kodi works.
- First of all launch the Kodi on your device.
- Once it is launched, go to File Manager and add repo.hackmykodi.com source there.
- Next select the Add-ons and then Install from Zip file. Again select program-add-ons option.
- You will be presented with different options.
- Tap on System-settings and then .zip file under Advanced Settings.
- Go back to the Add-ons screen and then launch Easy Advanced Settings.
- Under Edit Settings option, tap on Network Settings.
- There you will need to delete Disabled text found under cacheMemBufferSize and add 419430300 number there.
- Now go back and select BufferMode.
That’s it. Now enjoy streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on Kodi 17.1 Krypton as there will be no more buffering issues.