If you are using Nvidia Graphics card in your PC, you would be aware of NVIDIA Control Panel. It lets you modify your game settings or change their resolution.
How to Fix NVIDIA Control Panel Not Opening
Sometimes, there is an issue with the Nvidia drivers that does not let you open Nvidia control panel. We have gathered some useful methods to get you rid of this issue.
Fix # 01: Uninstalling Graphics Driver
This issue can be easily resolved by uninstalling the corrupt Nvidia drivers and then installing the latest version of drivers. For this purpose:
- Go to Control Panel and then go to Programs and Features.
- Uninstall Nvidia Graphics drivers.
- Restart your PC.
Fix # 02: Update your Nvidia Drivers
Follow below steps to update Nvidia drivers:
- Press Windows + R and type ‘devmgmt.msc’.
- This will open device manager.
- Under the display drivers, choose your gpu and right-click it.
- Select enable. Now you need to go to the Nvidia drivers website. I
- t will ask you for your gpu model.
- Select it and choose next to download the latest version of drivers.
- Install and then reboot your PC.
Fix # 03: VC++ Redistributable and .NET Framework
If you are still having this issue, you need to update VC++ and .NET Framework. Download the latest version of these softwares and check if the problem has resolved.