This error “Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller adapter is experiencing driver issue Error” is a result of faulty drivers. It may not function properly because it has been out dated. So to get rid of this problem, you have to uninstall the corrupt drivers and install the latest ones.
How to Fix Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller adapter is Experiencing Driver Issue Error
There are different methods to solve this Realtek problem. Try out the one that works in your case.
Uninstall the Drivers
- Press Windows + R key at the same time open Run window.
- Type devmgmt.msc.
- This will open Device Manager window.
- Select the Network adapter window, right-click the Realtek PCIe option and choose to uninstall the drivers.
- After this unplug your network cable and plug it again and also reboot your computer.
Download the Latest Drivers
If you have any device from which you can access internet, open the browser in that device and go to the Realtek website to download the latest drivers.
- Then copy these files to the affected PC.
- Install it and then restart your PC.
- If this doesnot solve your issue, follow the next step.
This method is used to restore a PC to a certain time to get rid of specific issues. We hope that after these methods your issue has been resolved.