While using a computer, you might experience different kinds of problems. One of which is WiFi connectivity problem, as your laptop or computer is unable to connect to WiFi network.
In this article, we will discuss about this problem and will provide you the simple methods in order to solve them.
The reason behind this problem can be many, but according to our experience and knowledge, it might be upgrading your windows to windows 10 or installing the latest updates on your windows 10. In that case, the WiFi drivers become outdated. Which cause the compatibility issues due to which the WiFi connectivity problem occurs.
Method # 1: Access The Network Troubleshooter and Run it
- Go to windows settings on your system.
- Simply locate the “troubleshoot” option and click on it.
- When the troubleshoot windows open in the right pane, you will the “Internet connections” option. Just click on it and then click on “Run the troubleshoot”.
- When the troubleshoot windows open, follow the on-screen instructions to begin the troubleshooting process.
- Wait for the troubleshooting process to complete and then check the problem is gone or not. If you are still stuck in the problem, then click on “Network Adapter” located in the troubleshoot windows and click on the “run as troubleshooter”.
- At last, after following all the above steps, simply restart your computer and then check the connectivity problem. Hopefully the problem will be gone successfully.
If you are still facing the problem, then proceed to next method.
Method # 2: Try To Update Wireless Adapter Driver
Step 1: Simply open the “device manager” by typing “devmgmt” in the run dialogue box ( to open run dialogue box press windows+R Key).
Step 2: In device manager windows, Click on the “network Adapter” to expand it and after that right click on your WiFi controller starting from “Broadcom” or “Intel”. Select “Update Driver” from the properties.
Step 3: When the Updated Software windows opens, then you need to select the option “Browse my computer for software”.
Step 4: After that, select the option “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer” located at the bottom of the interface.
Step 5: After selecting the latest driver from the list, click on “Next” button.
Step 6: You can also visit the official manufacturer website in order to update the driver. Follow the link below:
Step 7: At last, after updating the drivers, you need to restart your computer.
Method # 3: How To Flush DNS and Reset TCP/IP
Step 1: Type “cmd” in the windows start search and then right click on the “command prompt” and select “run as administrator” from properties menu.
Step 2: In command prompt, type the following command one by one and press enter after each:
Step 3: After typing the above commands, close the command prompt and open it again as administrator privileges and type the below commands and press enter after each:
netsh int ip reset
netsh winsock reset
Step 4: At last, restart your computer to make changes. Hopefully, it will resolve the WiFi connectivity problem.
If you are still facing any problems related to this article, then let us know in the comment section.