Nvidia, a famous name among gamers is offering an all-in-one solution for changing GPU settings, taking screenshots inside games as well as recording videos. Known as Nvidia Geforce Experience, this application is available for free for Windows 8 and 10 with support for compatible GPUs.
Over the past few months, few Windows users are facing connectivity issues with Geforce Experience app in Windows 10. The error states “unable to connect to Nvidia. Try again later” which is required for proper functioning of this application.
How to Fix Unable to connect to NVIDIA. Try again later Error
Our detailed step by step tutorial will help you easily get rid of this problem without any changes to your Windows 10 system files.
Let’s proceed with tutorial:
Enable the show hidden files option To do this open My Computer and look at the upper tabs.
- One of these would be named ‘View’, Click it and you will see an option to unhid the hidden files.
- Go to C:\Program Data\Nvidia Corporation\Netservice.
- You will see a file named ‘NSManagedTasks.xml’, delete this file and make sure it’s removed from the recycle bin.
- Right-click at the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Choose Task manager. Under the Processes tab.
- Look for NVNetworkService.exe there. Right-click and end task.
- Now Press Windows+R at once and type ‘services.msc’ in the Run.
- Once you have found Nvidia Network Service, Right-click it and start it.
- Retry updating your Geforce Experience. It should work now.
If you have any questions or query related to fixing the unable to connect to Nvidia. Try again later error in Windows 10, let us know and we would be glad to help.