Users who have installed the windows 10 creators update are facing the audio related problems. The sound quality is not good enough. In this tutorial, we will guide you through simple methods how to fix this issue. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods To Fix Audio Problem in Windows 10 Creators Update
Follow the below steps carefully:
Step 1: How To Re-install Beat Audio Application
The main reason behind this problem is Beats audio app which is responsible for audio playback. All you need is to re-install the Beat audio app in order to resolve this issue. You can re-install the beat audio app from the driver section of your laptop manufacturer official website.
By doing all this, check if the problem is solved or not. If not, then proceed to next method in order to solve the problem.
Step 2: How To Disable and Then Enable your computer Sound Controller
1. Simultaneously press windows+R key and then type “devmgmt.msc” in order to open device manager.
2. In device manager, double click on the option “sound, video and game controller” to expand it.
3. Then navigate to your computer active sound controller under the sound, video and game controllers section, then simply right click on it and select “Disable” from the properties menu.
4. It will ask you to confirm the action, then click on “yes” to confirm.
5. After that, sound controller will be disabled, now right click on it again and then choose “enable” option from the properties.
6. At last, close the device manager and then restart your computer. Now, check the problem is solved or not. If not, then proceed to next method.
Step 3: How To Update Sound Controller Driver Software
1. Simultaneously press windows + R key to open run dialogue box and then type “devmgmt.msc” to open device manager.
2. In device manager window, click on the option “sound, video and game controller” to expand it.
3. Then navigate to your computer active sound controller under the sound, video and game controllers section, then all you need to do is right click on it and then click on “Update Driver Software”.
4. Then click on “search automatically for updated driver software” and wait for the process to complete.
5. When the process gets completed, then restart your computer and check the problem is solved or not.
Step 4: How To Uninstall and Then Reinstall Your Computer Sound Controller
1. Simultaneously press windows+R key to open run dialogue box and then type “devmgmt.msc” to open “device manager”.
2. In device manager window, double click on “sound, video and game controller” option to expand it.
3. Navigate to your computer active sound controller under the sound, video and game controllers section, right click on it and then select “uninstall” option.
4. It will ask you about the action, simple check the option “delete the driver software for this device” and then click on “Uninstall” button
5. Wait for the Uninstall process to complete and then restart your computer.
6. After your computer boots up again, it will automatically detect the missing drivers and will reinstall for you.
7. Now, check the problem is gone or not, if not, then proceed to final method.
Step 5: How To Roll Back To Windows 10 Previous Version
If the above methods does’not work for you, then you need to go back to previous version of window 10. As this version is not compatible for you and is the only option left for you to go back. Simple follow the below steps to roll back to previous version of windows 10:
1. Hold the Shift key at the login screen and then click on the power icon and choose the “Restart” option while still holding the Shift key.
2. After doing this, when you enter into Advanced Mode, choose Troubleshoot and then you need to choose Advanced options.
3. In Advanced options, select the option “Go Back To Previous Build”.
4. Wait for a while, as you will be asked to choose your user account and to enter account credentials, then click on the “Continue” option.
5. At last, select the option “Go Back To Previous Build” again.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.