If you have updated your Xiaomi Device to a new version manually and get stuck at Mi logo, then don’t worry. In this tutorial we will guide you how to flash the fastboot ROM using Mi Flash tool. In this way, the stuck at Mi logo issue can be resolved. Simple follow this guide and you are good to go.
Also there are two ways to flash the ROM on Xiaomi device, one is using TWRP recovery mode and the other one is using Mi Flash tool. In this guide, we will use Mi Flash tool to flash the ROM on your Xiaomi Devices.
Simple Steps To Flash The ROM on Xiaomi Devices Using Mi Flash Tool
Before proceeding, you need to follow some pre-requirements which are as follow:
- Unlock the bootloader on Xiaomi device. Click on the link below to follow the complete guide:
- Download and install USB Drivers for your Xiaomi Device.
- Enable the USB debugging option by going to settings->about phone->MIUI version. Tap on it several times until the developer option gets enabled. Go to developer option and enable “USB Debugging” option.
- Make back-up of your important data and also the battery of your phone should be at least 70%.
- Download MIUI Fastboot ROM and extract it on your computer.
- Download and install Mi Flash tool.
Simple Steps To Flash the ROM Using Mi Flash tool
Step 1: Simple open the Mi Flash tool which you have downloaded and install it before. After running the application, click on “Select” button on the top right corner. Then locate the Fastboot ROM file which you have downloaded and extracted before and select the extracted folder.
Step 2: Boot your Xiaomi device into fastboot mode, turn your phone off, press and hold power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you enter into fastboot mode.
Step 3: Connect your device to a computer via USB cable. Then click on “Refresh” button on Mi Flash tool to check your device is connected or not. It will display your device connection. Otherwise, install the ADB & Fastboot drivers correctly.
Step 4: After that, you need to select one of the flashing option Mi flash tool is offering. “Clean All” & “Save User data” & “Clean All & Lock” options. Select one of them.
Step 5: Then click on “Flash” buttons to start the flashing process.
Step 6: Wait for the flashing process to complete as it will take several minutes and you will get a “Success” message. your device will automatically reboot.
In this way you can flash the ROM on Xiaomi devices using Mi Flash tool.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.