Galaxy Note 8, which is latest flagship of Samsung was unveiled in August, 2017. Packed with Super AMOLED 6.3 inches of gorgeous display, this beast is powered by Exynos 8895 Octa-Core processor. Note 8 comes with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) out of the box.
Lot of the times, users need to take a screenshot on their smartphones for illustration purposes. Moreover, sometimes when you try to explain a particular problem or solution to experts, it is better to accompany it with a screenshot. This will help the expert better explain your situation.
But it isn’t always obvious just how to take a screenshot with a smartphone.
This tutorial will help you to take screenshot on your new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Steps to Take Screenshot on Galaxy Note 8
- First of all, you need to be on the page or picture you want to capture. Once you are there, place your hand vertically on the phone.
- After that, swipe from one corner with hand touching the screen.
To make the Palm Swipe capture active, you may need to go into the settings and look in the advanced features to enable the “Palm Swipe To Capture” function.
You can also try this method:
- Open the content or page you want to copy
- At the same time, press and hold both the power button and the volume button for a few seconds
- If you’ve done it right, you’ll see the screen flash quickly and a preview of your screenshot
- You can find your screen shot in the gallery to review or edit.
These are the easiest methods to take screenshots on the Galaxy Note 8.
Did the information in this article provide you with the assistance you needed. Let us know if you have any questions related to this tutorial.
Source: Screenshot Guides