Looking to active Screen Mirroring on your Samsung Galaxy S6? In this quick tutorial article, we’ll show how to turn on screen mirroring in a few quick steps.
What is Screen Mirroring?
First of all you should know about Screen Mirroring. Screen Mirroring is the application through which you can share the screen content of your mobile phone to a supportive devices.
The sharing is done wirelessly. This is very often done during meetings, where you want to share the contents of your screen with the other members of your team (slides, email, photos, video, data).
Your S6 can mirror with other phones, but also tablets, desktop computers, smart TVs, and more.
In general, mirroring does not suck up your mobile data, as it works best when you are on a network, and the device you want to mirror to is also on the network, and mirroring generally utilizes that network.
To use this function of screen mirroring on your Galaxy S6 I will guide you step by step how to use this function easily.
Steps to Activate Screen Mirroring on S6
- First of all draw the status of your Galaxy S6 phone completely as it appears in the middle of screen.
- After that you will see the edit on the top right tap on it. Then you will be able to see all the Quick start buttons available.
- In the quick start button list one of them is Screen Mirroring located in the non-visible area.
- After that if you want to see the Screen Mirroring button always available for you then just tap on it and hold until it hovers.
- Then move this to available quick start buttons and tap on the done at the top right.
Now you are successfully done. Onward, you will able to see and using the function of Screen Mirroring.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.