First of all you should know about Screen Mirroring. Screen Mirroring is the application through which you can share the screen content of your mobile phone to a supportive devices.
To use this function of screen mirroring on your Galaxy S6 I will guide you step by step how to use this function easily.
Steps to Activate Screen Mirroring on S6
- First of all draw the status of your Galaxy S6 phone completely as it appears in the middle of screen.
- After that you will se the edit on the top right tap on it. Then you will be able to see all the Quick start buttons available.
- In the quick start button list one of them is Screen Mirroring located in the non-visible area.
- After that if you want to see the Screen Mirorring button always available for you then just tap on it and hold until it hovers.
- Then move this to available quick start buttons and tap on the done at the top right.
Now you are successfully done. Onward, you will able to see and using the function of Screen Mirroring.