Many Nvidia users face the problem of GeForce Experience not opening. When user upgrade their window to windows 10, then this problem occurs. In this tutorial, we will guide you through simple methods how to fix this problem. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods To Fix GeForce Experience Not Opening
Follow the below steps carefully:
Step 1: Uninstall and Reinstall GeForce Experience
1. Simultaneously press windows+R key to open run dialogue box and then type “appwiz.cpl” and click “Ok”.
2. In program and features window, you need to locate Nvidia GeForce Experience from the list and then click on it and press in “uninstall” button. Follow the further uninstall instruction and then choose to remove additional Nvidia application.
3. Go to Nvidia official website and download Nvidia GeForce Experience.
4. After the file is downloaded, then go to the location, where the file is saved and click on it to run the installation process.
5. Go through the installation process and wait for the process to complete.
6. After installation process is complete, open and check the application is opening.
Step 2: How To Re-enable GeForce Experience Service
1. Simultaneously press windows+R key to open run dialogue box and then type “services.msc” and press enter.
2. In services window, locate the Nvidia GeForce Experience service and double click on it. Then, all you need is to set the startup type to “Automatic” and finally start the service if it is stopped.
3. Also you need to repeat the same process for the option “Nvidia GeForce Experience Backend service”.
4. Search for the option “Nvidia Telemetry Container” service and then change the type to Manual or Automatic.
5. Now, open the GeForce Experience and check it is opening or not.
Step 3: How Reinstall The Driver
1. Open the “device manager” by pressing windows + X key.
2. In device manager window, locate the Display adapters and click on it to expand it, then right click on Nvidia GeForce Experience and select the option “Uninstall”.
3. Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
4. Go to Nvidia Driver website and then Under the Manual Driver Search, choose your graphic card type and operating system and then click on “start search” button.
5. Download the drivers and then install it.
6. At last, restart your computer and then open GeForce Experience. Check the application is opening.
Step 4: Disable The Antivirus Program
You need to disable the antivirus program. As many problem occurs because of the running antivirus program. Therefore, you need to disable the antivirus program in order to run the Nvidia GeForce Experience.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.