The error “Network cable unplugged” is very common because the Ethernet connection is not detected by the computer due to several problems like when you upgrade you windows the configuration changes. Every computer has its own configuration.
To solve this, you should also check you drivers because it also occur when your drivers are outdated. In this tutorial we will guide you how to resolve this issue through simple method.
How to Solve “Network Cable Unplugged” in Windows 10
The procedure to solve this issue very simple and straight-forward. All you need is just to follow the steps below:
- Check The hardware side first instead of proceeding to troubleshooting.
- Check the cable both ends whether it is OK or broken.
- Check the same cable in another computer whether it transmit signals on another computer or not.
- After that check the cable at router end also.
- If there is no problem with the cable then you should proceed for troubleshooting.
Let us know if the problem still persists.