Windows 10 is a powerful operating system that offers many features to its users and update those features time to time to fix bugs, so the application can run smoothly. In this tutorial, we will guide you how to check the updates and how to fix the updates problems. Follow the below methods carefully.
Windows 10 automatically download the updates and then install it on your computer or laptop on scheduled time.
To check the windows update status, you need to go to windows settings and then click on “update & security” option and you will see your updates status there.
Sometimes, the users faces the problem while downloading or installing the windows 10 updates. At that situation, the downloading or installation of updates got stuck at some point and then you don’t know what to do how to mess with that kind of problems.
Method # 1: Manually Install Windows Updates
- Go to settings and then click on “Update & Security” option.
- In update window, click on the button “Check for Updates”.
- Windows will start checking the updates for you. If available any new update, then it will automatically install on your computer in a scheduled time.
- If you want to instantly install the updates, then click on “install now” button to begin the installation process.
Method # 2: Fix Windows 10 Updates Stuck At Some Point
Run windows 10 updates troubleshooter, to do that, follow the below steps carefully:
- Go to windows settings and then click on “Update & security” option.
- In the left side, locate the option “Troubleshoot” and then click on it.
- In troubleshoot windows, you will see the “Windows update” option. Click on it and then click on the button “run the troubleshooter”.
- After clicking on the “run the troubleshooter” button, follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to complete.
If you still face the update problem, then go to Microsoft Support and download the windows 10 update troubleshooter. Run the the troubleshooter after downloading it and then follow the on-screen instructions. Hope so, it will work for you.
If you have any question related to this post, the let us know in the comment section.