Here you’ll learn about common errors that may be faced during Windows 10 updates installation and how to fix them.
Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and is being regularly updated to offer new features to users as well as to to fix bugs, so the application can run smoothly. Some users reports error like Windows 10 getting stuck when trying to install updates.
Windows 10 automatically downloads the updates and then installs them on your computer or laptop at scheduled times.
To check the windows update status, you need to go to windows settings and then click on “update & security” option and you will see your updates statuses there.
Sometimes, users face problems while downloading or installing their windows 10 updates. In those situations, the downloading or installation of updates get stuck at some point and then you don’t know what to do how to mess with that kind of problems.
Method # 1: Manually Install Windows Updates
- Go to settings and then click on “Update & Security” option.
- In update window, click on the button “Check for Updates”.
- Windows will start checking the updates for you. If available any new update, then it will automatically install on your computer in a scheduled time.
- If you want to instantly install the updates, then click on “install now” button to begin the installation process.
Method # 2: Fix Windows 10 Updates Stuck At Some Point
Run windows 10 updates troubleshooter, to do that, follow the below steps carefully:
- Go to windows settings and then click on “Update & security” option.
- In the left side, locate the option “Troubleshoot” and then click on it.
- In troubleshoot windows, you will see the “Windows update” option. Click on it and then click on the button “run the troubleshooter”.
- After clicking on the “run the troubleshooter” button, follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to complete.
If you still face the update problem, then go to Microsoft Support and download the windows 10 update troubleshooter. Run the the troubleshooter after downloading it and then follow the on-screen instructions. Hope so, it will work for you.
If you have any question related to this tutorial, the let us know in the comment section.
Muhammad Tayyab is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.