Sometimes you could find deleting the blank page in Microsoft Word a bit irritating. We will show you an easy way to do this job in MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
How to Delete Blank Page in Microsoft Word 2013/2016
There are three methods to do this job. Each one is explained below:
Deleting a Single Page
If you want to delete only a specific page of contents in MS Word, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the page of content which you want to be deleted.
- At the top of the screen, you will see ‘Find’ tab, click it and then choose the ‘Go To’ option.
- There you have to type \page and proceed with the Go to option.
- You will see that the content of the page is highlighted.
- Close this window and then delete it.
Deleting a Blank Page
If you are stuck in deleting a blank page in MS Word, don’t worry we have found a solution for you.
- Once you are in the MS Word window, Click on the MS Word icon at the top left corner.
- Select print and then click on print preview.
- Now select the shrink one page option.
- This will delete the blank page from MS Word.
Deleting a Page in MS Word
If you are looking on how to delete a page in MS Word, just cover all the content with your mouse and press the delete button.