Sometimes you could find deleting the blank page in Microsoft Word a bit irritating. We will show you an easy way to do this job in MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
How to Delete Blank Page in Microsoft Word 2013/2016
There are three methods to do this job. Each one is explained below:
Deleting a Single Page
If you want to delete only a specific page of contents in MS Word, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the page of content which you want to be deleted.
- At the top of the screen, you will see ‘Find’ tab, click it and then choose the ‘Go To’ option.
- There you have to type \page and proceed with the Go to option.
- You will see that the content of the page is highlighted.
- Close this window and then delete it.
Deleting a Blank Page
If you are stuck in deleting a blank page in MS Word, don’t worry we have found a solution for you.
- Once you are in the MS Word window, Click on the MS Word icon at the top left corner.
- Select print and then click on print preview.
- Now select the shrink one page option.
- This will delete the blank page from MS Word.
Deleting a Page in MS Word
If you are looking on how to delete a page in MS Word, just cover all the content with your mouse and press the delete button.
Where to find more help with MS Word?
People might not think much of it, but MS Word actually has a pretty decent help section. Before you go hunting around the internet, try the MS Word Help area to see if you can get your question answered directly from the people who developed the software.
Did you find the information you were looking for? Let us know if you are still struggling in the comments section below.
Muhammad Talha is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.