Are you fond of Nintendo and Game Boy Advance games? If yes, then how about playing them on your latest iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 11? Sounds amazing, right?
Well, good news is that you can play the retro GBA and Nintendo (NDS) games on your iOS 11 based iDevice including iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, thanks to a new emulator called Emu4iOS.
This new installer or emulator allow you access to signed iOS emulator without need of jailbreak. This is big plus point because not much people prefer jailbroken iDevice. The reason is safety and compatibility of iOS 11 operating system.
How to Install Emu4iOS Emulator in iOS 11/11.0.3 without Jailbreak
The procedure is pretty straight-forward and simple to install Emu4iOS emulator on your iDevice. All the steps are mentioned below:
- Launch Safari web browser on your iDevice.
- Visit iinstaller.net on your browser.
- Tap on “Install onto your iDevice” option to start the process.
- Depending upon the internet speed on your iPhone/iPad, the process may take up to 1-2 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, close the Safari web browser.
Launch Emu4iOS Emulator from your iPhone home screen. As you can see, with Emu4iOS without jailbreak, you are getting access to NDS4iOS and GBA4iOS too.