gDMSS Lite is an Android app that is primarily built for surveillance. It is a free app and also available for iOS devices under different name as iDMSS. gDMSS Lite connects with the security cameras installed on your home or office.
After your IP cameras are connected with gDMSS Lite, you can remotely watch the camera live feed on the Go on your Android phone.
The same feature can be now availed on Windows PC laptop, thanks to gDMSS Lite for PC. Yes, you can now install gDMSS Lite on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 computer or laptop using an Android emulator. Android emulators are softwares that lets you enjoy any Android app or game on your Windows PC.
How to Download gDMSS Lite for PC
By following the steps below, you will be able to install gDMSS Lite for PC on Windows 8 or Windows 10:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Download gDMSS Lite for PC apk file.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC.
- Drag and drop the gDMSS Lite for PC apk inside Bluestacks.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to launch gDMSS lite for PC from Bluestacks.
For configuration of gDMSS Lite with your camera, follow its setup guide, available officially.