Good news for Xiaomi user as the Mi unlock tool provide a platform with different options through which you can bypass Mi cloud verifications or disable Mi account. If you forget the security credentials of Mi account, then Mi account display “This device may be associated with existing Mi account”. Using this tool, you can resolve this problem.
In this tutorial we will guide you through simple methods how to install and use Mi Unlock tool through simple steps.
Briefly Description Of Mi Unlock Tool:
The beauty of this tool is it tackle the major problem in a decent way. Like whenever you reset your xiaomi device, then after the first boot, it ask for previous Mi account ID and password. If you forget your credentials, then dont worry by using this tool, you can bypass your Mi account or Disable Mi account options.
Download Mi Unlock Tool:
Mi Unlock Tool For xiaomi devices.
Methods To Use Mi Unlock Tool:
- Make sure that antivirus program running on your computer is off, then download the above Mi unlock tool file and extract it on your computer.
- Then go to the extracted folder and click on “MiAccountUnlock Tool.exe” file to run it.
- When the Mi unlock tool window appears on the screen, then reboot your phone into recovery mode. Switch off your phone, then press & hold VolumeUp and Power buttons simultaneously until Mi logo appears.
- After that, connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable.
- If you want to check whether your device is connected or not. Click on the “information” button located on Unlock Mi Account tool.
- After that, Click on “Bypass Mi account”. This action will remove cloud verification or Xiaomi FRP Lock.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.