In this tutorial we will guide your how to install the custom recovery and Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. All you need is to follow this guide.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 5.5 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. The phone is equipped with octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
Regarding the camera, the phone include 13MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. Redmi Note 4 include Li-Po 4100 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
Methods To install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
Before proceeding to install the Custom recovery, you need to follow some pre-requirements:
- Unlock the bootloader on your device. Simply click on the link below:
- Download ADB & Fastboot Drivers.
- Download TWRP recovery For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Download SuperSu.zip file. Transfer it to the internal storage of your phone.
Follow Below steps To install TWRP recovery:
- Connect your device to a computer via USB cable.
- Go to the folder of TWRP recovery you have downloaded before and right click anywhere in the whitespace while holding shift key. From the properties menu, choose “open power shell window here” or “open command window here”.
- To boot your phone into Fastboot mode, switch off your phone, press and hold power and volume down simultaneously until you enter into Fastboot mode.
- To check your device is connected or not, type the following command in command window:
- To flash TWRP recovery, enter the following command and write the exact name of TWRP file downloaded before:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Wait for the flashing process to complete and then type the following command to boot your phone into TWRP recovery:
fastboot boot twrp.img
- In Twrp recovery, “swipe to allow modifications”.
- After that, select “install” option from Twrp recovery menu, then search for SuperSu.zip file which you have downloaded and transfer it to the internal storage of your phone.
- Select SuperSu.zip file and flash it. Then click on “Reboot” option.
Congratzz. You have successfully install TWRP recovery and root your device using SuperSu.
Download Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
Mi PC Suite provide a platform for its users where through which they can connect to a computer and perform various tasks. Some of the tasks are as follow which you can perform by using Mi PC Suite:
- They can sync Data
- Make back-up of important data
- Transfer files between PCs and devices
- Restore Data
- Flash Stock Firmware
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.