Ludo star is the most popular board game played online or offline either with random players or friends. Its available for both iOS and Android devices with a rating of 4.6. It has been found very addictive. It is said Indian emperors used to play this game.
Ludo is a simple version of Pachisi, a game that did originate in India. It is game that is dependent on a dice roll (chance), but also the player’s skill, as he decides what is to be done with that move.
Ludo Star is a newer game derived from the original version.
Thanks to a new work around, users can now also play this famous Ludo Star game offline on their Windows 7/8/10 powered Laptop or PCs. Apart from that, it can be played on Macs too.
Earlier, we wrote a detailed tutorial on how to easily get six in Ludo Star as well as guide to download Ludo Star apk without root. Ludo star is free to play.
How to Play Ludo Star on Windows PC Online and Offline
So if you have decided to play Ludo star game on your Windows PC in offline mode, you need to follow the steps below:
- First of all download Nox App Player. If you face any issue, follow this tutorial.
- Now search for Ludo Star game inside Nox App Player and download it.
- That’s it. You can now easily play the Ludo Star game on your Windows powered laptop or PC from within the Nox App Player.
Some of the Key features of Ludo Star game include:
- Play with players or friends in 2v2 or 4v4. It can also be played offline.
- Players can choose whatever rules they want to play with.
This was the tutorial to help you play Ludo Star offline or online on your Windows PC. Let us know if you have any related query.
Muhammad Qasim is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.