No worries for xiaomi users as we have come with a solution to unlock pattern lock of any xiaomi device. Sometimes, the users forget the pattern to unlock their device and consistently the wrong pattern lock the device for a while. Which is the most irritating moments for users as they are stuck and can’t get access to homescreen and other stuff.
when consistently you try the wrong pattern, the xiaomi device display a message “Phone has been locked try again in 119 minutes”. Now, in this tutorial we will guide you through simple methods how to resolve this issue if you are facing this problem. These methods are working on all xiaomi devices. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
Methods to Unlock Pattern Lock Of Xiaomi Devices:
Before proceeding to final steps, you need to follow some pre-requirements which are as follow:
- Download ADB drivers or Mi PC Suite and install it on your computer.
- Download Mi Password Remover. Extract it on your computer.
Simple Methods To Remove Pattern Lock Using Mi Password Remover:
- Connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable and make sure that you have install the adb & fastboot drivers.
- To boot your phone into Fastboot mode. Switch off your phone, then press & hold Volume down and Power buttons simultaneously until you boot into fastboot mode.
- After that, go to the Mi Password Remover folder which you have downloaded before and you will see the files adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll and Mi Reset.bat.
- Click on the “Mi Reset.bat” file to run it. You will see the window displaying a message “press any key to continue”. Now all you need is to press any key to continue the process. Wait for the process to complete and it will remove your existing pattern lock of your phone.
- After that, click on the “adb.exe” file to run it and type the following command to boot your phone.
Finally… You are done. You have unlocked your xiaomi device successfully. Enjoy and play with your phone.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.