Everybody uses their phones on a daily basis. Whether it’s making calls or sending messages or even checking email. Even in our leisure, we still use our phones to take pictures and capture moments that we love. As a result, SHAREit was created by Lenovo to ease up and improve our experience with our smartphones. SHAREit app was invented to speed up the whole business of sending apps and media by making the process easy for the user while minimizing time and effort spent.
SHAREit, for all those asking, is a smartphone or PC application found in Windows, Google and Apple app stores. It enables users to share files between different platforms including tablets, cell phones and PCs. Apart from that, it can be used to share photos, videos, music, documents and files between all of your devices. SHAREit can send media and files from PC to phone or vice versa in seconds irrespective of size. It is also convenient as it does not need WIFI, cables or mobile charges to transfer your files.
We live in a time where we are spending most of our time on our devices. We get frustrated when we try to send each other big files because of the time it takes with the apps that are available to us. With this app for PC however, you can send even the bulkiest of files in matter of seconds. The SHAREit for PC does not require any data package. Some of the features available for windows 8/8.1/10 PC users are:
- Android emulator needed to install it on your machine
- Automatic detection of nearby devices that can send or receive files
- The group share feature and cross-platform transmission tool which helps with large data transfer.
Steps to Download and Install SHAREit App on Windows 8/8.1/10
For the windows 8/10 users, who want to get SHAREit App on their Windows PC, all needed is just to follow the steps below:
- Visit SHAREit official webpage and download it from there.
- Once you have downloaded the setup file, open it and go through the process.
- When installed, you will see its icon on your desktop. Launch it and start transferring file with ease between PC to PC.
If you are facing issues with this method, you can also opt for its installation using Android emulator. For that, we recommend Bluestacks emulator.
- Download Bluestacks emulator.
- Once downloaded, install it.
- Launch Bluestacks and search for “SHAREit” there.
- Install it from there.
- Now every time you want to use SHAREit, you will need to launch Bluestacks.
Let us know if you have experienced any issue in installation of SHAREit for PC on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC.
Muhammad Qasim is a long time contributor at Geekspie.com. Muhammad has years of experience writing about tech, including tutorials to resolve common problems users experience with Windows and Mac computers, iOS and and android devices, and software of all kinds. He can be reached through the contact us form.